Monday, August 6, 2007

Sabree

NAME: Sabree
AGE: 38
SITE: MilfHunter

DESC: “Starting the day at my first choice of hunting spots. We went in and immediately got a hint on who I was going to hunt down. I just had to find my way into her. We found that she is very down to earth and not shy at all. She is definitely a milf. After I found out that she loves dogs, I went in for the kill. I got her to come over to check out my dog, so she could take care of him while I was gone. It was love at first site when they met.”

MY TAKE: Excellent, particularly if you like fresh-faced, all-natural, youngish-looking MILF-next-door types! Sabree is truly hot, with just enough of what's needed in all the right places. She's supposed to be 38, but man, if my wife looks like that at 38, I'd be in heaven! Probably one of my faves. So far. :-)

GALLERIES: PICS | VID CLIPS

48min vid; 278pics

No comments: